Sunday, October 12, 2008

Episode 11

Merry Meet!

In this episode I have some listener feedback, and a book review. The book is If You Want To Be a Witch by Edain McCoy. I also answer a question about picking Wicca names by your number. Here is how I got mine:

I was born August 20, 1968: 8 + 2 + 0 + 1 + 6 + 9 +8 = 25 2+5 =7

My number is 7
My Witch name is Brook.
B =2 R =9 O =6 o = 6 K = 2
2 + 9 + 6 + 6 + 2 = 25
2+5 = 7

Use the chart below to figure out your own Wiccan name if you so desire. :)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
A B C D E F G H I
J K L M N O P Q R
S T U V W X Y Z

If my explanation still has you going, "WHAT?!" just reply here and I'll explain more. :)

I hope you enjoy this episode! Next up is the Samhain episode!
(^^) <-------- pumpkin :p

Episode 11

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey brook!
winds willow here
another great episode
i was mentioned again wippie
hey i was lisntioning to your older episodes and i herd an infusion mentioned (did i spell that right?)
anyways that sounds really intresting
i love the crystal segments
and was wondering if you could do a piece on tigar's eye??
i have a few other ideas for a subject but i will hold my tounge
love the podcast you are doing great :)

blessed be

Anonymous said...

i was reading this and i seen how u got your name. and i just thought it was really funny that my number too was also 7.

Unknown said...

Brooke
Thanks for another interesting show. The numerology thing is something I rarely touch on because numbers and me don't get along (I am horrible at math LOL). But you made it a lot more interesting and down-to-earth!

Blessings
Oseaana

Brook said...

Thanks for your comments Winds Willow, Mandee, and Oseaana! Thank you for listening and commenting!

Winds Willow, I will do a segment on Tiger's eye (probably in epi 15)

Mandee, that is cool that you are 7 too!

Oseaana, thanks for listening to the podcast. I've been listening to yours too. It's great! :D

Angel Rose said...

Hi Brook.
I just had to leave you a message and thank you for this chart. I am very new to the wiccan path having just started my journey in January of this year. I have read a lot about picking a Wiccan/Magick name but never truly understood how to get one other than just sit and wait and one day it will come. Well, one day I was playing around with my ipod and found your podcast and this is the first episode I listend to. I completed the chart (my nuber's a 3) and am proud to say the my Wiccan name is Angel Rose. Both names have strong meanings for me and I felt that I should thank you for providing me with the tools to find, or should I say, remember them. Thank you again.