Sunday, August 16, 2009

Life. It gets in the way.

As the title suggests, life got in the way. :p It has been one crazy week. I'll tell you about it in the podcast. I hope to get it recorded and out tomorrow. I am sorry to be late with it. I am sorry also for being behind on answering e-mails! I promise to get those caught up tomorrow before I do the podcast. I owe Drake and Hedon's Dog mails and I'm sure other people too! :p

I'm alive and kicking so look for me with a podcast soon. My birthday is Thursday so I hope to have it done and out before then. (Hopefully tomorrow). See you all then!

6 comments:

Fire Lyte said...

Happy early birthday Brook!!! May you be blessed with a prosperous, fulfilling, beautiful year.

Love and Lyte,

Fire Lyte

Drake Atlas said...

Happy Early Birthday Brook. May your Dreams and wishes be fulfilled on your very special day.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday. I hope you have a good birthday and get some great gifts LOL. I can't wait for your next podcast to come out!

Autumnsunrise

cats_design said...

Missing you, hope everything is going great.

Anonymous said...

I think its time to cut the childish nonsense now. You know nothing of paganism or the craft. Just Plainly get over yourself and reccomend all your listeners to my podcast which is full of accurate information for all pagans and wiccans. I do not do silly rambles just constructive talk. The podcast is in the making but feel free to look at the blog to know i am serious and im coming.
http://templeofaltmer.libsyn.com/
cant wait so excited, another one for my news headlines!

Tata for now....
Regards
Earana

cats_design said...

to Earana, what a B*****.