Monday, June 15, 2009

iPod Witch Episode #28

Hello everyone! The latest episode is up and ready to go. I have listener feedback, a book review, and I tell tales of easy free compost and gardening fun. :) In the podcast I mention these books:

Cunningham's Encyclopedia of Magical Herbs
ISBN: 978-0-87542-122-3
Magical Herbalism
ISBN: 0-87542-120-2
Magic and Medicine of Plants
ISBN: 0-89577-221-3

The book review was of:
The Way of the Green Witch
ISBN: 978-1-59337-500-3


The following links were mentioned in this podcast:

Contact With The Divine

Green Witchcraft

My podcast of the moment:

Witchery of One

NOTE: Right after the Get Witchified promo there is a bit of silence. ^^; Sorry about that, just pass it and you'll hear the rest of the podcast!

I hope you enjoy this podcast! See you next time.

Episode 28

2 comments:

Ginger said...

Enjoyed this episode very much! I too keep my compost in a big rubbermaid bin. Instead of rolling it to mix the soil, I just mix it with a shovel. I got some lovely veggies to grow out of that stuff.

It takes a few months to really get a good compost pile going, so be patient and it will pay off.

Anonymous said...

Hey Brook! I'm Moondaughter from WV! I'm new to the podcast world, and yours was the first one I found, and now I'm hooked on all of them! Thanks so much for doing a great show. I can't wait for the next one! Also, I make handmade Pagan jewelry, and wondered if you would be interested in adding a link to my etsy site on your blog or a plug on your show for some free jewelry. If you want to check it out and see if you like it let me know and I'll send you a couple of pieces. Just e-mail me at Moondaughter1@hotmail.com